Content is king and stories are taking over on social media and beyond! Join the narrative and be part of the Greenfly team as an Account Executive. Greenfly is a SaaS content collaboration platform that enables brands to create and share original content at scale with both speed and relevancy. For example, Greenfly has enabled Major League Baseball and its 30 clubs to distribute thousands of visual assets – daily – for immediate publishing to social by players and staff.
Co-founded by retired LA Dodgers player, Shawn Green, the company began in 2015 and has quickly established a significant foothold in sports, entertainment and with Fortune 500 brands. We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual to help expand our business development efforts.
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be a critical member of the sales team at an exciting startup based in Santa Monica. Check out the details below.
Greenfly is looking for the following skills:
- Strong rolodex in sports and/or entertainment a must.
- West Coast territory development.
- History of consistently exceeding quota.
- Strategic selling.
- Excellent presentation skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to ramp quickly and work independently.
- Salesforce experience.
- Clear understanding of the social media landscape and current trends.
- Experience in working at startup and/or high growth organization.
- Willingness to travel based on prospects needs.
As an Account Executive, you will have an opportunity to:
- Leverage an impressive customer base to acquire new customers with similar goals and objectives.
- Tackle numerous greenfield opportunities from Mid-Market to Enterprise.
- Establish relationships with marketing executives across sports, entertainment and retail.
- Attend industry events such as SXSW, CES, WORLDZ, Hashtag Sports, Shoptalk, Variety Entertainment Summit and Leaders Week.
- Partner with marketing and sales development to help generate new discovery meetings.
- Drive the sales process from qualification to demo to close along with the resulting contract and negotiation of terms.
- Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities and meet/exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with customer success to ensure a strong client relationship, seamless onboarding and continued engagement.
- 5+ years of SaaS Enterprise sales experience.
- 10+ years of overall sales experience.
- 2+ years of working in a startup environment.
- BA/BS in business or related field.