Connecting your community with your content is king and brands who amplify their voice with speed and relevancy are taking over. Join the narrative and be part of the Greenfly team as a Customer Success Manager at our Santa Monica start-up. Greenfly is a content collaboration platform that enables – and inspires – brands to request, manage and share user-generated content with their curated community of athletes, talent, influencers, brand ambassadors, employees, fans, advocates and more.
Co-founded by MLB all-star Shawn Green, the company began in 2015 and has quickly established a significant foothold in the sports, apparel and media sectors. As Greenfly continues to grow across industry verticals, we are seeking a relationship-driven individual to help retain and expand our growing portfolio of clients, including notable brands like Nike, Viacom, NBA, NBCU and MLB.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success, you will be a critical member of this fast-growing customer success team at an exciting start-up. You will be the primary customer contact, ensuring a successful implementation of Greenfly leading to growth and renewal.
Greenfly is seeking the following skills:
- Proven results in meeting customer retention and expansion goals.
- Excellent presentation skills – verbal and written.
- Clear understanding of the social media landscape and current trends.
- A proactive, intentional approach handling customer relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to ramp quickly.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Willingness to travel based on customer needs.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Establish customer relationships to build trust and advocates.
- Understand the Greenfly platform and app to ensure customers are leveraging the functionality to its fullest.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to advocate on behalf of customers and deliver value at every touchpoint.
- Guide a customer through on-boarding, including initial setup and training to ensure maximum usage, value, retention and expansion.
- Create unique on-boarding plans for customers’ network with attention to detail.
- Lead strategic conversations with key stakeholders to ensure the customer is successful in meeting business and Greenfly specific goals.
- Monitor customer usage and metrics to track adoption, opportunities for expansion and at-risk signs.
- Work proactively to eliminate risk for churn, escalating customer issues as needed.
- Deliver reports to showcase value, opportunities for improvement and overall trends.
- Build out best practices and processes.
- Create plans for regional team growth.
- 2+ years of SaaS enterprise customer success experience.
- 4+ years of overall account management, customer success or Saas B2B experience.
- 3+ years of working in a startup environment.
- BA/BS in business or related field.
Greenfly is a community collaboration platform that mobilizes the most valuable, authentic and influential voices around you to help tell your brand stories at scale.