We are looking for an experienced designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, social media, sales enablement materials, videos, and print materials.
You’ll work directly with marketing and collaborate with other departments. You’ll be located in our Santa Monica headquarters just 2 blocks from the ocean! Competitive compensation, lots of snacks along with kombucha and cold brew on tap.
About Greenfly, we’re an enterprise SaaS platform that enables sports and entertainment brands to create and share original content on social media. Co-founded by retired LA Dodgers player, Shawn Green, the company began in 2015 and has quickly established a significant foothold in sports, entertainment, and Fortune 500 brands. We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review existing materials to ensure high quality and brand consistency
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase the user-friendliness of sales and marketing templates
- Edit and animate videos
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our projects
- Liaise with other departments to support other key initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Experience working in an agile start-up environment
- Portfolio of completed designs and projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with video editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign, Sketch,)
- Strong aesthetic skills
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team