Brand marketer. Innovator. Collaborator. Executor. Is that you? Greenfly would like to talk to you about a Vice President of Marketing opportunity in a time of exciting growth! In this role, you will give strategic direction along with driving execution of the company’s global marketing strategy to help Greenfly expand brand awareness and adoption as the content collaboration platform for social teams. You will also be responsible for broader and deeper reach within Greenfly’s core existing markets—sports and entertainment—along with fast developing markets—everything from retail to financial services.
The Vice President of Marketing will implement integrated programs with the right mix of digital and offline channels, as well as supporting and developing the marketing team.
- Ensure Greenfly is prominently positioned in the industry, partnering with the right associations and institutions; monitor the marketplace for competitive moves, establishing subject matter expertise in content creation and workflow management
- Partner closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success teams and Executive management to craft a marketing plan that supports short- and long-term company growth goals; set and oversee events, campaign, and content calendars as plan components
- Craft and support a consistent brand message that is innovative and inspiring
- Demonstrate strong growth in B2B client acquisition through multiple channels–social media, website, content marketing, drip campaigns, PR, events–to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads, driven by key metrics and ROI
- Working closely with the Director of Revenue Operations, define and map the customer journey for each vertical and associated personas to ensure that each touchpoint is optimized for deep engagement and appropriate conversion at each stage
- Manage events, content, social and PR strategies to make Greenfly a thought leader among brand marketers
- Partner with third-party technology providers to create co-marketing programs which may include: client testimonials, drip campaigns, events, and webinars
- Align closely with product and revenue teams to understand client needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and field marketing materials that reflect the Greenfly brand and ROI for clients
- Partner with Customer Success to identify compelling use cases and develop client-approved case studies to market via the most effective channels for the target persona(s)
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and craft a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth
- Create and manage the annual marketing budget
- Work closely with the CEO on special projects and future growth objectives
- 10+ years of professional experience in marketing-related functions
- 5+ years in leadership roles in marketing, including strategic planning and team management
- Experience working in technology, preferably SaaS
- Hands-on B2B marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs, across all digital and offline marketing channels
- Knowledge of how to leverage analytics tools and comfort reporting and analyzing web as well as other marketing data/metrics
- Strong working knowledge of social media marketing, content marketing, SEM/SEO strategies, channels and tools
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
Greenfly is a fundamentally new way for organizations and their advocates to collaborate on content for social media and beyond. With millions of visual assets managed through the Greenfly platform resulting in over a billion social interactions, sports teams and leagues, entertainment companies and Fortune 500 organizations have forged powerful fan connections and strengthened the love for their brands.
The company was co-founded by Shawn Green, an all-star major league baseball player for 15 years including with the Dodgers and Mets.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Greenfly’s values. We like candidates who are curious, enthusiastic, and have a generous spirit. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.