Our Co-founder and Chairman Shawn Green appeared on the How Success Happens podcast with Robert Tuchman. He talked about his entrepreneurial journey and powering the future of sports fandom with Greenfly, including the company’s recent acquisition of Miro AI. And he reviewed how his professional baseball career helped shape a mindset of solving challenges and making continuous improvements for growth.
- 6:50 – What Greenfly CEO Daniel Kirschner has in common with Carlos Delgado and Gary Sheffield
- 12:00 – Why our company is called ‘Greenfly’
- 13:00 – How LeBron James and Maverick Carter played an indirect role in a key early inflection point for Greenfly
- 14:40 – How Greenfly is behind the short-form content operation for every major sports league in the world
- 20:00 – How AI’s automated tagging makes sports content workflows so much better
- 24:00 – How sports social content has created more opportunities for all players and changed fandom
“What makes us really unique in the sports tech space — I don’t know of any other platform that has the leagues and the teams all on the platform, over 95% of the players in most of the leagues we work with on the platform, and we have, in a lot of cases, the broadcast partners and the sponsors. So you get all of those different communities all in one space, it creates a lot of opportunity.”– Shawn Green, Co-founder and Chairman, Greenfly