Remote Media Creation
Capture Video That Outperforms Agency-Created Media
Today, authentic content engages audiences more than agency-produced rich media. Greenfly enables you to harness the power of your brand’s advocates for remote media production. With a “Guided Media Brief”, you can remotely direct hundreds of people to create original video or photo content on their mobile devices (or find it on their camera roll), then collect it in real-time.
Your advocates love — and want to support — your brand. Leverage their personal endorsement, relevance and sense of urgency. Greenfly enables them to build more credibility, brand awareness and brand affinity for you — with authentic, personal advocate-generated content.
Empower your advocates to tell your brand’s story and capture their intimate, authentic, high-quality media for marketing and promotions.
Direct Advocates Remotely
- Create a Guided Media Brief, automagically enforced by the recipient’s mobile phone.
- Provide guidance on the shoot with instructions, examples and a script.
- Notify individuals or groups of advocates immediately on the Greenfly mobile app.
Customize Every Shot
- Specify the number of photos or video length.
- Define the duration, orientation and deadline date and time.
- Your instructions and script are visible during filming through an on-screen teleprompter.
- After filming, the original media is submitted with one tap and immediately accessible for review.
- Organize it by shot, group, quality, or any other parameter — manually or automatically.
- Curate the best clips for post-production, or distribute immediately.
Ensure Perpetual Ownership
- Your organization maintains intellectual property and usage rights on each media asset.
- Use advocate-generated content as desired, royalty and license-free, in perpetuity.