The Greenfly platform is a private network for exchanging media with groups of advocates, like talent, media partners, influencers, fans, and ambassadors. Here are how the core functions of the platform can benefit your network, production company, or studio.
Suggested Social Posts Shared by Talent
Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has its entire cast on Greenfly, sharing content from suggested social posts and more. Their activity has resulted in millions of incremental impressions for the show’s content and promotional messaging, decreasing reliance on social media ads to reach fans.
- 43% increase in Instagram video views on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills talent pages YoY
- Reached millions of fans and followers on social media organically with tune-in messaging
Personalized Gallery Sharing
BET’s show Sistas made it easy for talent to find the right content for them to post, using over 125 Galleries to house content to help cast members promote and share from the show. Talent was able to view a collection of content personalized for them and make their own selection on what to post to their social channels.
- Doubled the amount of content posted by talent on Instagram YoY, including a 126% increase in video posts
- Brand-approved content was easily accessible for all talent to post regularly
- Galleries customized based on talent, episode, and content type
Event Gallery Sharing
TNT’s All Elite Wrestling empowers its performers with content to promote themselves and their shows with Event Galleries. After each show, talent can easily locate the relevant content from that night’s show or from previous matches. As a result, talent are posting more, earning more engagement, and growing their profiles while growing awareness for AEW.
- 103% more video views on talent Instagram feeds YoY with Greenfly
- 67% more Instagram interactions on talent profiles
- Enhanced the profiles of their talent and augmented organic awareness of AEW’s brand and shows
Remote Content Capture
Rogers Sportsnet met the challenge of the 2020 sports hiatus by using remote content capture to remotely direct and collect original videos from their talent and athlete partners. This helped the network earn millions of engagements on social media, drive tune-in to their linear and digital programming, and gave fans exclusive athlete content on the Sportsnet social channels.
- 500 pieces of original content uploaded from Rogers Sportsnet talent and partners in their first three months using Greenfly (and during the COVID shutdown)
- Equipped the network with a ton of authentic, original content for use on social media and broadcast
- Enhanced the brand of their talent, featuring them more in original content on the brand accounts
DAM System Integration
NBC Universal’s Bravo network has a number of shows using Greenfly to get content to and from its talent. It’s even easier because they use Greenfly +Connect to automatically import and route assets from their Dropbox to Greenfly and Personal Galleries for talent to access. This delivers content faster and saves staff time by automating their workflows.
- Content hosted on Dropbox for 11 Bravo TV shows automatically flows into Greenfly Galleries for talent to access
- 650 assets downloaded and shared by talent from Greenfly via +Connect in the first three months of launch
- Massive enhancement in workflow efficiency, saving time for Bravo’s staff
Private Group Messaging
NBC Universal’s USA Network show Temptation Island S2 used Greenfly as the primary means of communications with their talent. Their staff and talent sent over 150 messages during the show’s season to answer questions and plan content, with persistent threads preserving conversations over time. This helped talent feel more connected to the show and empowered them to post more to social media while assuring their messaging was on-brand.
- Improved communication and relationship between talent and network staff
- Ability to have contextual conversations around specific content and promotions
Social Media Analytics and Reporting
Canal+ has a diverse group of advocates using Greenfly — its own talent, show producers, writers, actors, and staff. Using Greenfly’s Dashboard, Canal+ can get insight into how all their advocates are amplifying the brand’s content and measure the activity and results. They’re also able to identify their most active advocates, indicating which are the top performers and which may be apt for more extensive collaboration and activation.
- Tracked all content activity by their staff and affiliated talent with whom Canal+ works
- Quantified the incremental shares and engagement of content from talent via Greenfly
Collaborative Content Aggregation
BET hosts several awards shows and for the 2019 Hip Hop Awards, they were able to use Greenfly to collect content from different advocates situated all over the onsite festivities. This empowered their social team with a massive supply of quality, authentic content to keep the BET social media feeds firing across platforms during the awards show day and night, earning hundreds of thousands of organic engagements.
- Collected authentic content with talent at awards show events for real-time use on social media
- Scaled BET’s social media content efforts while ensuring all posts remained on-brand
Audience Participation and UGC
SyFy show Wynonna Earp engaged their fans like never before around the show’s midseason finale. They invited their fans to submit their immediate reactions to the finale using Greenfly and had nearly 400 fans register to participate. The resulting compilation video of user-generated content was full of emotion, earning over 80,000 views across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.